We are delighted to invite sole traders, micro-businesses and small and medium sized enterprises to register for STEAMhouse’s business support programmes. There are a range of different opportunities on offer – including STEAMlab challenge events, Business Support programmes, the Production Space Open Route and Games@STEAMhouse – all of which have been designed to support individuals, companies and organisations who are interested in prototyping and developing new products and services.
What will STEAMhouse offer?
– Co-working and Project spaces for collaboration
– The STEAMlab challenge events– for collective problem solving
– Equipment, tools and space for prototyping and product development in wood, metal, digital & print with support from Technicians with wide-ranging expertise
– Specialist gaming support
– Business support sessions
– Grants of up to £2500 to support prototyping and advice around Intellectual Property (IP)
– Events and masterclasses bringing together researchers, experts & businesses
– Networking opportunities
Please see the attached Prospectus document for full details of the different routes and eligibility requirements.
Registration will be on a rolling cycle, with deadlines at the end of each month. Once we have received your application we will check eligibility and suitability for the programmes and contact you by the end of the month.
Don’t hesitate, sign up today!
Step 1) a)Simply complete the registration form, link below:
b) Save As a Word document.
Step 2) Send it to:
Step 3) Sit comfortably, we will be in touch a week after the monthly deadline.
In the meantime, follow STEAMhouse on:
Undecided? Come along to one of our free events or book yourself onto a tour via our events page.