We are delighted to invite entrepreneurs, sole traders, micro-businesses and small and medium sized enterprises to register for STEAMhouse’s business support programmes. There are a range of different opportunities on offer through the Product, Open and Challenge Routes including STEAMlab workshops, Business Support programmes, prototyping support and access to the Production Space workshops – all of which have been designed to support sole traders and businesses who are interested in developing new products and services.
What does STEAMhouse offer?
– Co-working and project spaces for collaboration, working and meeting
– STEAMlab events – innovative challenge-based workshops for collective problem solving
– Access to well equipped print, wood, metal and digital workshops with equipment, tools and space for prototyping and product development in a wide range of materials.
– Support and advice from skilled Technicians with wide-ranging expertise
– Specialist gaming support
– Wrap around Business support
– Grants of up to £2500 to support prototyping and advice around Intellectual Property (IP)
– Events and masterclasses bringing together researchers, experts and businesses
– Networking opportunities
Don’t hesitate, sign up today!
Step 1) Read through the STEAMhouse info pack for full details of the different routes and eligibility requirements. Find what interests you.
Step 2) Come and visit – we strongly recommend you visit us on one of our free tours to see the space for yourself, meet the team and find out more about the support on offer. Book yourself on via our events page.
Step 3) Complete the STEAMhouse Registration Form and send to email@example.com
Step 4) Sit comfortably. We review registrations regularly to check eligibility and suitability for the programmes and aim to be back in touch within a month.
In the meantime, follow STEAMhouse on:
Undecided? Or not ready to register? You can still come along to our free public events – check out the programme on our events page.