Preparing your Route to Market
Part 1 – Wednesday 18th September, 9.30am-3pm
Part 2 –Tuesday 8th October, 9.30am-3pm
There is considerable evidence that sole traders and businesses need a planned approach to finding the best Route to Market (RTM).
A lack of sales and partnering skills makes it hard to develop and get value from business relationships and an unplanned approach can result in partners becoming disaffected and both parties wasting resources. All businesses need an approach that addresses more than simply the metrics and processes.
Led by Alistair Fox, these two seperate, three-hour workshops will include practical exercises, and be tailored where possible, to attendee’s own business, products and services.
We will cover:
- What is your Route to Market (RTM)? Which one should you select?
- Why use partners – strengthening your position with existing and potential partners to access new markets
- Types of RTM: direct, partnerships, alliances, channels
- Developing your RTM strategy
- Your partner proposition and joint proposition
- Enabling and managing your RTM
- Putting it all together: the partner lifecycle
- Getting ready to sell through partners and other channels?
- Ensuring your approach grows sales more than Cost of Sales
- Reducing resources dedicated to the wrong relationships